TomTom GO 700 - Features
- Assisted Satellite Navigation allows continuous navigation, even in tunnels
- Itinerary planning: Plan your trip by defining multiple waypoints and destinations
- Ready out of the box: Just plug in, switch on & GO
- Simple touch-screen operation
- Clear, accurate turn-by-turn voice instructions
- A choice of routes: Quickest, shortest or avoiding toll roads
- Compact, portable design: Easy to take from car to car
- Crystal-clear 3D graphics
- Door-to-door cross border planning: Find your way to any address across the USA and Canada, all pre-installed on a 2.5 GB hard drive
- Dynamic status bar: Improve readability by customizing the status bar
- Tip feature: Discover everything GO has to offer through useful onscreen tips
- Extensive guided tour: Pick up the features even quicker and get the most out of your TomTom GO
- View route: Review and test the calculated route before you actually start driving
- Hands-free calling via Bluetooth™ connection with mobile phone
- Integrated GPS antenna
- Multi-lingual: Speaks more than 30 languages in over 50 voices
- User interface: now including 18 languages
- Millions of points of interest to explore
- Phone control support: Call a point of interest directly through the GO
- Compass mode available: Displays a compass on screen for even more orientation while driving
- Car speed linked volume: Volume of voice instructions will increase/decrease depending on speed of car
- Anti-glare screen: Always an optimal view, even in direct sunlight
- Improved on/off button: Prevents the device from turning off by accident
- Built-in Bluetooth™ connection for use with your Bluetooth™-enabled device
- Ready for TomTom PLUS services (real time information on traffic congestions, weather conditions and extra downloads such as detailed city maps, additional voices, points of interest and much more)
- USB 2.0 for faster data transfers
- 400 Mhz ARM920T processor
- 64 MB RAM
- 2.5 GB hard disk storage
- 320 x 240 x 4096 colours 3.5” TFT screen
- Internal Li-Ion battery
- 115mm x 92mm x 58mm, 310 grams
- 12 channel ‘All-in-View’ integrated GPS receiver
- Internal antenna and support for (not in package) active external antenna
- T Mobile: Nokia 3660, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Sony Ericsson T610
- Cingular: Sony Ericsson T637, Nokia 6620, Nokia 7610, Nokia 6230, Nokia 7610, Nokia 6600, Motorola RAZR 3, Motorola V551, Motorola MPX220
- AT & T: Audiovox SMT 5600, Imate SP3, Imate SP3i
- Verizon: Audiovox XV6600
The listed devices are recognized and supported by TomTom GO. When another device is used, it might be necessary to set up the connection manually. Consult our Support pages for instructions
What's in the Box
Its main features are a touch-sensitive LCD screen, a power (On/Off) button, a release button (for removing TomTom GO from its cradle).
2. Carry case, for storing TomTom GO when it's not in your vehicle.
3. Screen cloth, to make sure your TomTom GO’s screen is always in crystal clear condition.
4. Installation CD, containing PC connection software and a manual.
5. AC adapter, included for you to charge and work with TomTom GO even when it's not in your vehicle. Note that this comes with several international pin adapters, for use anywhere in the world. When you use the adaptor, please make sure it is cooled by placing it in a ventilated area.
6. Cigarette lighter cable, with 12-24V cigarette lighter adapter which can also be used in trucks. This is the normal way of providing power to TomTom GO when it's in your vehicle.
7. USB 2.0 data cable for connecting TomTom GO to a Windows PC or MAC.
8. Installation poster, showing how to assemble the cradle, how to fix it to your windshield and how to insert TomTom GO.
9. Quick start guide.
10. Product code card. You can use it to register your unit online at www.tomtom.com
11. TomTom GO accessory leaflet, showing which extras you can buy for your TomTom GO.
12. Component parts of a suction-mount cradle, for attaching to your windshield.